[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Football Thread
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: Football Thread
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:43 pm 

Wolves 2 Man City Billionaires 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:33 pm 

Yesterday my husband asked what my UK forum friends though of the American Footbal game that was played yesterday in London (Wembley Stadium - San Francisco 49ers and Denver Broncos)

I told him my general though was that most of you did not watch American football. But, I would ask… So, any of you see the game?

2 Mini 2.3GHz Core i5 OSX10.7 / MacPro 2GHz DC Xeon 5130 OSX10.7 10.4 & WindowsXP / MDD 1GHzDP OSX10.4 & OS 9.2 / iBook G4 1.2GHz OSX10.4 / 9600/300 PPC OS9.2 / iPod 20GB 3rd Gen / iPad Wi-Fi 16GB 1st Gen iOS5 / iPhone 4 GSM 16GB iOS7

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:41 pm 

No did not watch the game as it was on SKY live(i do not subscribe to SKY).

It was on BBC 1 last night highlights only but was on too late, could not be bothered to record.

Used to watch America football years ago when Channel 4 had the rights to show it and enjoyed it, team supported is the Raiders.

iMac 24" M3 16Gb ram 512 SSD
14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop
Community fibre 150MBdown 150MBup.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:44 pm 

"Macintosh - We might not get everything right, but at least we knew the century was going to end." Douglas Adams.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:54 pm 

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:58 pm 

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:38 pm 

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:57 am 

Post Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:12 pm 

Talking of Americans and football :D My team Port Vale have a guy from Texas visiting on Friday who is interested in buying the club. He is supposed to be negotiating on behalf of a consortium but no details are available yet.

With whats gone on at Liverpool and Man Utd a lot of fans seem to have a deep mistrust of Americans although to be fair the guy at Aston Villa seems a decent guy.

The rumours say these guys have serious money but why would they be interested in a lower league club like Port Vale ? So many dodgy people involved with footy these days.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:08 am 

Since Sven took over we've seen our side rocket up the table (ish). LCFC are still languishing around the bottom half of the table, but in the 7-8 games since Sousa left, we've been on the up. In the last 6 matches alone we've picked up as many points as Cardiff and Swansea, both sides who are in the top 3.

So yeah, things are looking up. I think we can push for the playoffs again.My only worry is that the defence, which has been so damn strong over the last few weeks will collapse in January if we lose Naughton/Davies and Cunningham. All three look brilliant, and are all on loan.

Also Andy King is being linked to a few Premiership clubs, hopefully he'll stick around.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:37 am 

England are officially a shambles.

Ever since WC qualification the team has gone backwards.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:07 am 

Port Vale just won 5-0 away @Stockport county to go back on top in division 2 :D

Thank god I am not a Stockport fan as I think they are heading out of the FL on this showing. Thats the biggest away win I have ever seen in 45 years of supporting Vale.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:50 pm 

Wolves won. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the result.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:43 pm 

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:33 pm 

Well we had a referee strike this weekend and had to get some other refs from the continent to referee the games for us (personally, I think they should not have came forward to ref the games). Will the same team that cause this strike, now blame the other foreign refs for their misfortune (playing crap football) as the have done for the last few years (every time they dont win the league). ;)

"Macintosh - We might not get everything right, but at least we knew the century was going to end." Douglas Adams.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34  Next

Board index » Couch