[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - What are you listening to...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 658 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 44  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:41 pm 

Hats by The Blue Nile
Vespertine by Bjork.

She's completely bonkers but very original. I also have been listening to a lot of Peter Gabriel lately for some strange reason.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:56 am 

This morning, I'm having a Peter Gabriel session. So, Up, Us.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:02 am 

That Fleetwood Mac 50 year thing they keep advertising on TV.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:22 pm 

Back when I was a lad, I hated The Incredible String Band. I didn't get them. Raucous nonsense. I'm listening now. Wee Tam. I see where I went wrong as a teen.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:47 pm 

Why? What did you hear that put you off?

- Don't forget Hangman's Beautiful Daughter and 5000 Spirits layers of the onion

They're both on YouTube

And rather good

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:29 am 

They were to my ears at the time, discordant and wailing, for two reasons. I don't do YouTube but they are all on Apple Music, from where I am working through them as part of my library.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:04 pm 

I bought two albums today by King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King and Beat. Also listened to Pink Floyd - Echoes.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:25 pm 

The Album or the Song Echoes?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:11 am 

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:23 pm 

Ralph McTell - Sofa Noodling.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:10 pm 

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:07 am 

The Peter Gabriel album 'Hit'.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:03 pm 

Not quite following topic but I would be listening to a Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band album - that I only learned existed within the last hour - had Apple Music included it in their library. It was released eleven years ago and it completely passed me by.

Side note: I used to like The Innes Book Of Records. That never seems to appear on the likes of Dave or Yesterday.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:41 pm 

Indian Summer by Panama Limited, on vinyl.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:48 am 

The Infinite Monkey Cage podcast.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 658 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 44  Next

Board index » Couch