[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - What are you listening to...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 658 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 44  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:46 pm 

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:43 pm 

I don't use music streaming services at all, all my music is copied from originals off CD generally or DVD or other sources

Thanks for the links :)

Post Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:48 pm 

Today’s listening is Vangelis- Blade Runner (1994 Original Soundtrack) and it is also my favourite movie too

Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 07BF33BD97

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:52 am 

Tommy - The Who. Blast from the past, as the saying goes.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:53 am 

Music from the Cocteau Twins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcH2iy3HO2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE6YAjFucdQ

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:04 pm 

Wheels of Fire album by Cream.

I was in the shower this morning and a song came to mind. It took me a while to remember it was called Pressed Rat and Warthog. Then it took me until I was dry to remember the first verse. I had to play it sometime today. I thought I had the album on CD (ripped to stream) but seems not, so thanks, Apple Music. I need to check my CDs if I cba to dig the crates out.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:29 pm 

Todays listen is the Red Hot Chili Pepper - Blood Sugar Sex Magik

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye9Yz8ikdJQ

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:21 pm 

Peter Gabriel - Flotsam and Jetsam.

Looks like a compilation of alternative versions and unreleased tracks with enough for a few sittings.

--edit--

Post Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:12 am 

Ralph McTell - Hill of Beans (his new album).

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:38 am 

Kill or Be Kind (album) - Samantha Fish.

I'd never heard of her until I heard a track on Planet Rock this morning. Blues.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:52 pm 

Well were they any good? Did you like them or any comments? I mean it's all very well just listing things but I'm not going to look it up unless there's a reason. No problem though, just mentioning it.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:56 pm 

I still like Radiohead. Particularly at the moment. Their music on record is quite spectacular in my ears.

Here's the last few tracks of the In Rainbows album performed live in the basement. The time is set to the start of Reckoner. This performance seems to be identical to the actual recording, perhaps they actually use this as their published work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUbqNxcU8cY&t=2390s

The setlist:
00:20 Weird Fishes/ Arpeggi
05:40 15 Step
09:35 Bodysnatchers
14:00 Nude
18:35 The Gloaming
21:45 Myxomatosis
25:35 House of Cards
31:20 Bangers + Mash
34:50 Optimistic
39:50 Reckoner
44:50 Videotape
49:30 Where I End and You Begin

Bonus tracks:
54:55 All I Need
59:10 Go Slowly

Last edited by Leewave on Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:57 pm 

YouTube are getting really tedious with their adverts they keep on inserting everywhere. My goodness me it's tough sometimes.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:17 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUbqNxcU8cY&t=339s

Or starting a bit more upbeat on 15 Step at 5m 39s

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:01 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 658 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 44  Next

Board index » Couch